Solar Water Heater
PCB & Solar products
Solar water heating (SWH) is the conversion of sunlight into heat for water heating using a solar thermal collector.A sun-facing collector heats water that passes into a storage system for later use. SWH are active (pumped) and passive (convection-driven).
Collector-Storage systems, heat water in dark tanks or tubes within an insulated box, storing water until drawn. Water can remain in the collector for long periods of time if household demand is low, making it very hot. A tempering valve is your protection from scalding at the tap. The tempering valve mixes in cold water to decrease the water's temperature before it's delivered to the tap.
- Generates hot water without electricity or any other fuel
- Compact size, low height & lightweight
- Huge saving on electricity
- High quality vacuum tubes to minimize heat loss
- Negligible scaling of tube
- Efficient performance in winters